Our mission is to evangelize, to disciple and to provide a superb balanced Christian education
that will enable believers to draw closer to God, think critically, lead, teach, defend the Christian faith,
and work in a professional field or the ministry with excellence without compromising the truth of the gospel.
Our purpose is to form Christ-centered, articulate, knowledgeable, analytical,
and hard working servant leaders who are throughly equipped to divide the Word of truth.
TRUTH: A verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle or the like.
HONOR: Honesty, fairness, or integrity in one’s beliefs or actions.
COURAGE: The quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.
Scope of the Course
1. Our 12-week course training and the 2 Year Bible Training programs is to give students basic discipleship training and practical experiences in designing and executing helpful and successful methodologies for ministry local environment and in the Africa nations.
2. It is designed to help the student develop skills in understanding and applying scripture. The 5solas
3. It provides an opportunity to acquire the leader values, attributes, skills, actions and knowledge needed to lead in a ministry environment.
4. The course is non-denominational in doctrine, taught in a classroom environment using small group instruction with practical application, and followed by hands-on, performance oriented training, culminating with the planning and execution of a homiletic presentation, leadership practicum, local and global missions project. Instructors assess the students’ leadership and ministerial potential and evaluate their ability to apply lessons learned to effectively lead their fellow disciples in ministry engagements.
1. To stimulate in each student a desire to develop ministry skills.
2. To develop in each student abilities necessary to minister effectively when and where opportunities are presented.
3. To develop in each student the skills required for understanding and interpreting scripture.
4. To develop in each student the desire to apply scripture to life situations.